Sunday, 28 February 2010

marching orders

Spring 2010 is huge on Military. Khaki green, embellished badges, skinny belts, shoulders, uniform dressing have been seen on the runways.
Photobucket
style.com
Searching along the line of khaki green/brown, I finally found the perfect tapered pants that is high waisted and has pleats. What I like about tapered pants is it's relaxed and comfortable look. Recently, my clothes have been steered towards high-waisted, which allows me to look taller than I actually am =) The skinny belt also helps in bringing in my waist. Nithe calls them aladdin pants and he hates them.... boohoo
top: Billabong, pants: Zara, necklace: F21, heels: Jeffrey Campbell

I'm dying to get a nude peach bf blazer. I saw one at Zara but it was too long and seemed to be drowning me. Peach blazer, where are you?
asos.com

2 comments:

  1. check out topshop's peach blazer. I thought it's very nice and not too long so should be the right length for u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't seen anything nice at topshop since the last 3 weeks =(

    ReplyDelete