Friday, 26 February 2010

dress down friday

Since it's Friday, I've decided to attempt wearing shorts to work for the first time. I feel that shorts can look pretty dressy if paired correctly. Add a splash of red to brighten up the entire black/white outfit.
blazer: Zara, tee: Uniqlo, shorts: Uniqlo, bag: Balenciaga, belt: Miss Sixty, leggings: Zara kids
Few months ago when I spotted scuffing on the corners on my Balenciaga city, I was depressed, so much so that I stopped carrying it for a period of time to prevent further damage. I couldn't figure how it could get scuffed when I carry it with so much care. I don't even allow Nithe to touch it. Rather then letting it 'rest' in my closet, I figured now that I should juz carry it as much as possible and not 'waste' the money spent. Keeping it in the closet won't revert it back to its original state either. I've seen photos of how celebrities abuse their Balenciagas and they seem to only look better with wear......... On the other hand, my twiggy is holding up really well. I supposed it's juz the different pipings.

2 comments:

  1. You're woonderfull...I wan't your balenciaga purse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! please contact me! Ive got BBAG too and have scuff... :( Im so worried and want to see If yours is similar too me.

    write to me claudia.dior@gmail.com

    maybe we can repair it?

    ReplyDelete