Tuesday, 23 February 2010

I ♥ Japan

Last day in Tokyo was spent searching for food and things to buy home. We had our final breakfast at a local eatery. We had to pay for our coupons at a vending machine, get our coupons, then pass them to the chef.
Katsu-don
Beef udon
Have pretty much given up hope on shopping for clothes so we roamed around the supermarket of Takashimaya =) Look at the delicious skewers.
Eventually, we decided to try this giant bbq squid (S$6). It's like 20cm long and it was awesome.
I'm so sad that I've to leave this beautiful country and can't wait to be back. Next time, I'll definitely reduce the amount of walking/shopping and focus on eating and skiing =) With a very sad bank account, it's time to hibernate and stop spending to save for my next trip......

No comments:

Post a Comment