Thursday, 11 February 2010

give me 5 secs to process my thoughts

The look on my big boss's face was classic when he realized I'll be on leave for the entire period of an important client/trainer's visit. It was as if he didn't know about it at all. 5 secs later after processing, he said, "looks like XX has to step up and you can learn from him after you're back." Oh god, not again..... The person who thinks he knows all, who has the best memory in the world to not take notes or photos, who doesn't know how to give clear instructions, who doesn't know how to delicate to others. Clearly there's gonna be conflict again considering that I have been ignoring him since I was excluded from the initial training but somehow mysteriously is solely in-charged of the QA validation now. How useful.........

No comments:

Post a Comment