Thursday, 27 November 2008

happy thanks giving

Since my sis's A Levels was over, she has been so free and in a shopping deficit. I grabbed her to the Charles and Keith Warehouse Sales to see whether we can find any good buys. There were shoes ranging from $9-35 and bags from $15-35. Not lacking of shoes (my sis juz bought 2 pairs of pumps the day before), we settled for 2 pairs of $9 shoes and a $15 basket bag. People around us bought tons of shoes and bags, which made us feel pathetic. We quickly got our asses out and rushed for our next appointment.

My mum was kinda free at work so she decided to sneak out for an impromptu lunch at Au Petit Salut. A month ago, I was here and I said I'll be back =)


Some of our yummy food. The desserts were so good that by the time I remembered to take photos, they were half gone =(

My sis and I were complaining about how this year will be the first year end in at least 5 years which we are not traveling. Now that my sis is out of JC, we can travel during off-peak seasons. We were reminiscing significant places we once visited like safaris in South Africa, our first snow encounter in Turkey, how we were robbed at San Francisco etc. Those were like eons ago and I can vaguely remember. Almost at the end of lunch, I realized that today's thanks giving. What a wonderful way to spend it on a random Thursday, in the midst of exams.


Do we look alike?


No comments:

Post a Comment