Wednesday, 26 November 2008

DIY Project - Karla Skirt

I'm finally done with my project =) If this looks familiar, yes you have probably seen it before here. I thought that the skirt looked really great and I can't seem to find anything similar so I've decided to try DIY style. It's not that hard actually. And yes I made this skirt based on those 3 photos. I juz wished it has more flare but considering my first attempt at a pleated skirt, I can't be more thrilled.




Top: mum's
Skirt: DIY
Clutch: Miss Sixty
Shoes: Pedder Red

I've tons of DIY ideas I'm dying to try out after exams. This is fun. I always have this idea that home made stuffs are fragile and may disintegrate anytime so I kinda fear wearing them out. Now, I've to be confident and try to rock my own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment