Saturday, 1 November 2008

halloween night

Instead of dressing up and partying on Halloween, we had to drag our asses to sch on our free day to finish our HR report (my very last report). Spinelli at University Hall has been our corner. It's a really nice place to work despite its lack of wireless connection.

After which we made our way to Selegie Road to this little kebab place, tucked in Peace Center. It was closed the previous time I came so I suggested this place this time round. My ex-colleague strongly recommended it to me last time. It's pretty good but somehow I prefer Anatolia and its irritating ice cream man.


We then went for some tau huay across the road at Rochor where we had the whole alley to ourselves =) Cheap and yummy food to fill our stomachs.

No comments:

Post a Comment