Thursday, 20 November 2008

1 down, 2 more to go

To mark the completion of 1 out of 3 papers, 2 of which are 2 weeks later, Chiew and I went for grocery shopping at Jalan Merah Saga and lunch at Holland V. We came across this pet shop which allows its cats to roam around freely outside the premise of the shop, with faith that they will come back to its 'home'. In particular, there was this cat which followed us few shops down, wanting to play with us. It first came to our feet, dropped down on her back, and started flipping and rolling around. When we entered the shop, she was like waiting for us outside and when we came out, she continued. Such an adorable fur ball =) Fat and furry juz as I like it.


We then decided to check out the other animals in the pet store and I shocked by this creature. It's seriously the most scary animal I've ever seen in real life. The sphynx cat is hairless, and looks like a mutated alien. It's paws are like webbed and when it balls up, it looks even more like a deformed creature, something like those creatures in Lord of the Rings. I had to block it away from my peripheral sight before walking past because it's so haunting. It's totally different from those sphynx cat online. Seeing it physically gives the creeps. Now I've to try block it out from my memory.


Oh did I mention that I've only 2 papers left while some lucky few are HALF done =) So much for being in 4th year.

No comments:

Post a Comment