Saturday, 22 November 2008

denim fest

I can't believe I didn't hear about this sale until this evening when it started on THURSDAY =( Anyway, I rushed down and luckily there were not many people. 25 was their smallest size and sadly, I can't fit into it. I've been eyeing on True Religion for awhile and I really wanted to get one.

I racked their kid's denim and the sale guy was doubtful and tried directing me to the right section. I tried their largest kid's size available, size 10, and yay! Children clothes is the way to save money. True Religion Low Rise Bobby. I love their bold stitching =)


This completes my 1 year denim collection.
Sass&Bide - 1
Rock&Republic - 1
Seven for All Mankind - 1
True Religion - 1
Miss Sixty - 4
575 - 1
Cheap Monday - 1
Armani Exchange - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment