Saturday, 15 November 2008

baby natasha turns 1

My baby niece celebrated her very first birthday today. It was this humongous party, with tons of other babies, friends, relatives and BALLOONS. The whole house was decorated beautifully and it was juz great. Looking back at my baby photos, I don't think I had a party. Juz my parents, I and a cake =)


This is the first time I'm visiting their place and I'm WOW. Isn't their place gorgeous? A little background. My cousin's husband is a SQ pilot, so is her father-in-law. When they got married, her parent-in-laws bought another smaller condo for themselves and sort of gave them their current 2000 sq-feet Marine Parade apartment and maid. My cousin doesn't work and takes care of her baby full-time. At this point of time, I think everyone wants to either be a pilot or marry a pilot.


2 adults + 1 baby + 1 maid stay in a 4 bedroom apartment.
  1. A study room which won't be used for at least the next 5 years;
  2. A music room with a complete electronic drum set, an organ, 3 guitars, a synthesizer and microphones;
  3. A guest room;
  4. Master bedroom.

Look at the number of guests and the mountain of presents. Isn't it amazing how a small kid is able to bring so many people together?


Baby Natasha's cake was from choc.a.blog. It's super delicious =) So happen that the father's birthday is a week later so they celebrated it together. Dad's cake is yummy lychee martini. 2 cakes in 1 party. How much better can it get?


My mum, being the GRAND AUNTIE, was trying to hog baby Natasha for as long as possible.

It's really hard to get baby Natasha to stay still and take a photo. She's constantly moving and I so feel like tying her still. Currently, I'm soooo not a baby person. I think I'll juz struggle he/her.


Each kid can take home a balloon. I'm a bigger baby and so I'm entitled to slightly more. Wonder how many balloons do I need to lift me?

No comments:

Post a Comment