Friday, 28 November 2008

benefit me (black friday)

I don't usually use Benefit Cosmetics (I'm a MAC and Bobbi Brown fan) but since there's a sale, no harm giving it a try since the prices are comparable to MAC's sale. I didn't check out the counter prices so I'm juz comparing based on online US prices, which are already cheaper than SG's counters.

Top left to right. Boi-ing - S$10 (UP. US$18), Lemon Aid - S$10 (UP. US$20), Show Off - S$10 (UP. US$12)
Bottom left to right. Silky Finish Lipstick S$15 (UP. US$18), HollywoodGlo S$16 (UP. US$24), Hard Angle Brush S$12 (UP. US$12)

****

Also, guys who are fans of Calvin Klein underwear and missed the previous sale 2 weeks ago (briefs and boxers went for $10 each), there's another one at Isetan Scotts now going at 50% off. Nithe has a total of 7 now =) I love love love their band. Would have bought for myself if I could wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment