Sunday, 9 November 2008

Club21 Bazaar

I've always wanted a tight high-waisted pencil skirt and finally received mine from American Apparel. It's not as tight as I've wished but guess that's the case when I've no hips and butt. Hopefully the dryer can do wonders and shrink it.

Top: Diesel
Skirt: American Apparel
Bag: Kate Spade
Shoes: Anne Klein

I went for the Club21 Bazaar at Pit Building and boy, it's probably the largest scale bazaar Club21 has ever organized. They carried all their brands, from their cheaper range of ArmaniExchange and CalvinKlein, to their top ranges of Marni and Balenciaga apparels. The prices were more reasonable but still not crazily cheap. There were moments where I felt really lost. Like there're so much clothes and I literally don't know what to do or where to start or what to buy. Of course, having a budget really helps. There was a selection of shoes but none in my size as usual. Sometimes size 35 is still loose on my binded feet. One can lose/gain weight to fit into clothes but the feet is something that won't change.
I stuck with my favourite ArmaniExchange and added 4 tops and a pair of skinny to my ever growing collection. Also got a top from Diesel and 2 belts from DKNY. All these for slightly over $200. I should say that it's a bargain. 95% of people left with bags full of goodies. The 5% are probably guys since there wasn't much stuff for them. The crappy thing is that they PURPOSELY blocked off all the mirrors and there are no fitting rooms. So you either have to trust ur friend's eyes or depend on your own instincts.

No comments:

Post a Comment