Monday, 11 January 2010

living off a pile

I didn't realize designing the interior of my custom-made wardrobe is such a hassle. Trying to get it done hopefully by CNY, which means I no longer have to live off the piles of clothes on the floor (yes, the floor because my wardrobe is too full and messy to find anything out of it). But before that, I'll have to pack everything, or stuffs that I THINK I still want, into boxes. It's gonna be about 2.5X the original size (2 to 6 panels) and include shelving for my bags. I'm surprised by how much clothes I've managed to stuff into my sad little 2 panel wardrobe over the years so much so that it's slightly tilted to one side and my mum fears that it will crush me someday when I'm sleeping. Doesn't seem like too bad an idea to be buried in clothes =)

No comments:

Post a Comment