Saturday, 23 January 2010

'IT' nails

Not too long ago, everyone was into the jade nails that we saw on the Chanel runway. Celebs, bloggers were all spotted in this hue. As much as I loved it, I wasn't really able to hunt down the tone to my liking and my job doesn't allow me to have colored nails too.
[BB-jade-nails.jpg]

New this spring, TAUPE nails was again spotted on Chanel's runway. Apparently, there's a new name for this color. GREIGE: grey meets beige. I was determined to get it this time round but was still too late as all the Chanel polish in Particuliere were out. Not surprised at all so I tried my next best option, OPI and managed to bag the last bottle at the store =) This is a more neutral hue and goes perfectly with something special I'll reveal soon...........

whowhatwear.com

Over the taupe by OPI

3 comments:

  1. oohh i've got mint green nails! for once i'm somewhat fashionable! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can borrow the taupe one =) not that I can paint my nails to work......

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh im still not over the jade one! hahaha! i need more nail polish for spring!!! :D

    the taupe one looks good on you!

    http://animatedconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete