Thursday, 28 January 2010

my inner convent girl

The moment I saw this romper, it was love at first sight. Rekindling love for uniforms and pinafores. I felt like I was back in school, JC days to be exact where I practically wore different uniforms throughout the week. The only time I wore my own sec school uniform was on the first day of JC. It's no secret how bad my uniform looked. It's as boring as it can ever get. There's only 1 way you can wear it, unless folding of skirt is counted. There's no such thing as folding of sleeves as there were no sleeves, no such thing as not tucking your blouse properly as it's meant to be tucked out, no such thing as fancy socks and jackets as we had to wear school socks and jackets. They even went to the extend of controlling the color of our undergarments. Really glad those days were over....... Presenting my version of a chic school uniform.
How cute are these vintage looking bow buttons
Hosiery seems to be my latest obsession
top: mum's, playsuit: Miss Selfridge, leggings: Topshop, heels: Pedder Red

No comments:

Post a Comment