Sunday, 25 October 2009

UOB Chef's Creation: My Humble House

My mum wanted her last bit of the UOB Chef's Creation promotion before it ends. My Humble House wasn't top on my list but most of the other Italian/French restaurants were either close on Sundays or the promotion isn't valid for Sunday.
Photobucket

4 courses 1-for-1 set lunch for $68++. My Humble House is known for their fusion Chineses-Thai cuisine and the dishes served isn't something new to my palatte. The food was pretty good but like Nithe said, eating chicken rice at a posh restaurant feels a little weird as we can get something similar at hawker centers for 3 bucks. I've visited My Humble House a number of times and I can say that this is not their best. Maybe it's becoz of the promotion or maybe the lunch standard is juz different. I'm not disappointed, I'm juz not boomz...
Photobucket
Photobucket
top: AX, blazer: AX, necklace: Island Shop, pants: Topshop, belt: H&M, heels: Pedder Red, bag: Balenciaga

No comments:

Post a Comment