Sunday, 18 October 2009

only time will tell

Finally found the perfect graduation gift for my doctor-to-be boyfriend. I wanted to get something that's memorable yet practical and lasting. It didn't help that most of the items I laid my eyes on were WAY beyond the depths of my pockets. The chance finally came when my mum received some watch preview sale invitation. Bombed 1 whole month's pay on this timeless beauty even after 40% off retail but it was worth every penny (at least to me).

Presenting Tag Heuer Carrera Automatic Chronograph Tachymetre. TAG Heuer Caliber 16 automatic chronograph movement. Silver dial with 3 counters (hours at 6 o’clock, small seconds at 9 o’clock, minutes at 12 o’clock). Date at 3 o’clock. Circled counters at 12 o’clock and 6 o’clock. Luminescent diamond-set hands to facilitate legibility. Hand-applied indexes. Monochrome TAG Heuer logo. CARRERA inscription. Case back with a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass. Fixed bezel with tachymetre. Water-resistant to 100 meters. Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.

http://www.swissmade.com/en/shop/image_calculate.php?id=6929&s=Tag%20Heuer%20Carrera%20Mens%20Watch%20CV2017.FC6205.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment