Wednesday, 28 April 2010

zapatos!!!

Look at how messy my bed was when I received these goodies!!! Obviously I couldn't be bothered to open box by box nicely...
My new FAV shoes!!! Peep toes, oxfords, 5" platform, wedges, ALL in one. Can it get any better?
Another pair of oxfords from Aldo for work. Simple and understated =)
All my new shoes to lug back to SG =) together with 3 other pairs that I brought to wear during my stay..... Totally justifies getting an extra luggage. hahaha
top left (all mine): Sperry loafer, Aldo Mckew oxfords, Cynthia Vincent for Target wedges, Aldo Cannistro wedges
bottom left (my sis's and my boy's): Converse sneakers, Sperry loafer, Nike tennis shoes

Now, all that's lacking is the largest package from Victoria's Secret which should be here soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment