Saturday, 24 April 2010

Sperry Top-Sider

I've been eying on Sperry Top-Sider for a really long time and was so disappointed that the smallest size that SG brings in is still too big for me. Thankfully, the country which supports the entire consumer market has it and now it's mine =) Loafers are so comfortable and eludes casual chic without looking sloppy. It juz overtook oxfords on my 'flats' list =)
If anyone noticed, I bought the exact same pair for my boy on my very first shopping spree. He chose the color himself without any prior knowledge of me wanting to get one in the exact same color. This is our first 'couple' item ever. See how a size 5.5 contrasts with a size 11 =)
Receiving packages after a long day of work is definitely uplifting. The long hrs on the clean room, performing test after test after test, running around to shadow trainers, listening to the same thing in Spanish then in English, filling up tons of Spanish documents, 1 hr journey across border daily, dragging myself out of bed at 4am even on Saturdays for work.......... I juz want to get away from all work related matters. Ok, I shall stop complaining about work. It's boring.... SHOPPING =)

2 comments:

  1. how much is it retailing for there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i paid US$65 for mine =) not sure how much SG sells but the smallest size SG brings in is size 6, which was sold out long long time ago and i was too lazy to follow up

    ReplyDelete