Thursday, 15 April 2010

Welcome San Francisco =)

7 hrs flight to Korea and another 10 to San Francisco proves to be a real torturous journey. Thankfully Singapore Airlines serve pretty good food and have up-to-date movies. Screaming kids are soooooo annoying. Argh!!!
Our little boutique hotel, situated at San Jose. 1 King deluxe room per person =)


At the supermarket, they have gift cards for EVERYTHING. Even Macs and Pizzahut....
My mini shopping spree. I've to shop my hearts content before we head down to Texas, the cowboy town. True Religion and 7 for all mankind skinnies from factory outlet, Juicy Couture charms for my Balenciagas, iPod Nano for my sis, Sperry loafers for my boy and other random cosmetics. Shall hit another outlet tomorrow after work!!! Anyone wants Ipad?
Work starts tomorrow at our sister company located within SILICON VALLEY (where all the brainy people are)!!!

2 comments:

  1. True religion!!!! Woohoo! How much did your pair cost? Looks nice. Ahhh one can never have too many jeans, esp if they're gorgeous ones like true religion. USA is a shopping haven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bought it for about US$130. was surprised that they had sizes 23, 24. 7 for all mankind still fits me the best. My 3rd pair now =)

    ReplyDelete