Saturday, 26 December 2009

Blessed Christmas

Blessed Christmas to all! Today, I've attended my first Malay, my first peer's wedding dinner, as well as the first wedding dinner with 2 marrying couples. To be honest, I wasn't so sure about attending in the first place because I bearly knew her for 5 months and it's on Christmas night but decided to get in the end to show my support to my colleague and also because I was exciting to wear my new outfit =) It was held at Hotel Rendezvous along Orchard Road.
The lovely bride and groom =) She's my age. hahaha.....
So much for the wedding. This is what I wore. Instead of simply throwing on a $700 evening gown or any night dresses, I've decided to dress it down with pants and play with my existing wardrobe. My whole assembly + heels, excluding accessories cost less than $200 =)
Photobucket
lace bustier: F21, silk tapered pants: Topshop, belt: Miss Selfridge, pearl necklace: mum's heels: Steve Madden
Maybe I should invest in a classic clutch bag that I can use for formal occasions. Shall save up for the next wedding dinner I've to attend. Hopefully not anytime soon.
watch & diamond ring: mum's, LV Epi clutch: nithe's mum

No comments:

Post a Comment