Tuesday, 29 December 2009

4 out of 5 = Jeffrey Campbell LOVE

I've been dying to own a pair of Jeffrey Campbell since a few months back but didn't act upon my desire. Firstly, they don't come cheap. Secondly, the smallest size they have is size 6 and I'm actually a size 5-5.5. All that went down the thrash when I saw this. Ain't the box pretty?
Presenting my very first Jeffrey Campbell, TICK in Natural. Yes I know the black one has been around for awhile but the black and silver studs combination was a little too over the top for me plus the black booties would be too similar to my Steve Madden. However when I saw Tick in Natural, it spoke to me. Compared to black, natural was slightly more muted and came with brass studs. A lighter shoe, perfect for Spring. Also, what is there not to love about 5" wedge heel with a 1.5" platform......
This letter was printed at the bottom of the box =)
I'm pretty sure this is only the start to an exciting Jeffrey Campbell obsession =)

1 comment:

  1. we make lots of size 5 for Norstrom!
    www.jeffreycampbellshoes.com

    signed
    Ty

    ReplyDelete