Tuesday, 22 December 2009

high on bows

Bows are so whimsical. I remembered that I used to wear those little dresses with a big bow at the back as a kid. And we would chase each other around the playground, trying to untie each others' bows. All that athletic training from young =) Despite all the prints going on with the dress, this red little bow belt seems to have stolen it all.
dress: Miss Selfridge, belt: some store at Haji Lane, heels: Steve Madden
More bows at the back =)
And presenting 1 out of 5 of my new acquires. Steve Madden Pointter. By now, the idea that I'm in love with wedges should be vivid. I remembered seeing MK in something similar and it has stucked in my head ever since. Also, the pair of oxford wedges that eluded me. So when this pair went on sale online, I had to get it. How awesome is 1.5" platform with 4.5" wedge. But when I wore them out, I felt a million eyes staring........ My current favorite heels =)
Mary Kate Olsen Hulanicki Topshop Summer09 dress

No comments:

Post a Comment