Tuesday, 20 January 2009

we were once in NYGH

We had Manda's house warming/Ali's 23rd/pre CNY steamboat. At lease this steamboat wasn't a 'ball' feast unlike some other steamboat gatherings. Plus I don't think it's possible to not have sufficient food for steamboat. We always end up forcing food down our throats. hahaha. It was really fun hanging out with them.

Instead of getting a 'boring' cake, we bought 2 tubs of ice cream from Daily Scoop. OMG they sell the BEST durian ice cream ever.
Look at our orgasmic faces from the ice cream
And I had the honor of finishing the durian =)
The chocolate one isn't even half finished when durian is GONE
Multi shot was so much fun. And because the shots intervals are quite close, there's really no time to think of our next pose.

Sarah brought back wine from Milan!! Ok we can get the same thing in SG but it took aeroplane

I have yet to read this book but I've heard sooo much about it.
Everyone is working except ME. I guess I'm blessed that it's not my turn to drag my ass to work yet. I really hope to have another gathering like this during CNY.

No comments:

Post a Comment