Friday, 2 January 2009

BIE Goth Night

Vinodh organized this BIE Goth Night and it was the BEST House Party I've ever attended. OMG! So much effort is put into the food, the deco, the music, lighting, EVERYTHING. It was simply AWESOME! And his parents are super funky too. They too dressed up for the party =)

This was what I had managed to assemble out of my wardrobe. I didn't know normal daily pieces can turn out to be this thrashy. And since I'll probably never dress up like that ever again, following are tons of photos to try capture the essence.

Presenting BIE '05 Goth-ettes. All looking fiece

And our BIE '05 Goth-udes. Every single one of them had makeup on!


The 4 remaining babes trying their best to look sexy, be seductive blah blah...
Eric: "That's our BIE girls man". (x 1000000)

These two are the champs. They kept opening bottles even whether everybody left. If I'm not wrong, they opened 3 new bottles and finished bottles that were half drunk. Eric was really funny. He kept repeating himself, "LQ, come help the guys take photo." 5 minutes later, "LQ, come help the guys take photo." That went on again and again and again, which explains the numerous similar shots. And since I was the only sober one (designated driver), he kept asking me whether it's funny seeing everyone around me high/drunk (x 100000000). Eric is definitely a happy drunk =)

And the guys tried living their fantasy of surrounding themselves with 'hot babes'.

At the end of the party, we helped Vinodh clear 13 bottles. Big thanks to him and his family for opening their place and providing everything. It was a hell of a party. What a great way to start a fresh new year. 2009 is gonna be AWESOME with these people around =)

No comments:

Post a Comment