Saturday, 31 January 2009

Luncheon with Hsiens and Chengs

CNY luncheon at one of my parents' favorite chinese restaurant. We had our fill of dim sum and lobsters (porridge, noodles). The food came and disappeared too fast for me to capture them. Maybe an X-ray of Nithe's stomach can reveal the stuffs we ate =) A really nice and happy CNY lunch.


*************

I forgot how much I love shopping with my mum.
  1. High waisted jeans from Topshop. Despite it being on sale, I was quite reluctant to buy it because I have too many jeans. I backed out when it was my turn to pay and my mum was like 'Oh high waisted, I can wear'. She tried it and managed to fit into it and ta dah. I'm pretty sure she won't wear it but it's my way of making her pay for it since I'm too stingy.
  2. Evening gown from BCBG for my cousin's wedding in March. I had no intention of getting a new gown since I can re-wear my old BCBG. I went to 'try for fun' and it turned out really nice so yay! new dress. All it took was 20 mins.
Oh and I juz collected all my F21 stuffs from my cousin-in-law. I wasn't expecting him to get any for me but surprisingly, they had ALL my items!

No comments:

Post a Comment