Friday, 16 January 2009

dullness

First week back at school has been boring. I still can't decide which technical elective to drop thus explaining my 4 day week. Also, FYP's a bitch. Even though I'm totally unprepared, I can't wait for Monday's presentation to be over. I guess getting Huang Zhiwei (aka Mr Crysanthemun) over BIE Head Collin Shepherd is the lesser evil since I'm supposed to be used to Mr Crysanthemun's firing questions from Biophotonics. Oh well, I don't think there's much difference even if I were to present at the end of the week so might as well get it over with and I can start my early CNY celebrations.
Haven't been sewing anything of late as I've ran out of material. Really need to stock up or maybe continue on my half completed (abandon) projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment