Thursday, 29 January 2009

and so you thought you knew them

CNY has never been something I'm super excited over, besides the fact that I get CNY shopping allowance. I'm not even anxious to count my collections. Last year, I think they remained unopened for like 3 months until my desk was too messy and I had to open/clear them.

Some facts I discovered about my family this CNY
  1. There are relatives that I've never met before. My granny's sister. Apparently there's some feud between them????
  2. My dad has a cousin who draws a month salary of $20 000. She's <35. She goes to Hawaii and Scotland to play golf.
  3. My dad's cousin's DAUGHTER is in primary 5 and is 1.72m tall.
  4. People escape visiting for fear of being asked 'THE QUESTION'. In a few years time, I'm gonna be shot that question too.

No comments:

Post a Comment