Saturday, 21 March 2009

Mr and Mrs Kelvin Choo

She is the eldest grandchild from my dad's side, she is the first to get married, she is the only child. It's kinda a big deal. The groom is a Malaysian whose family migrated to Australia.I probably won't have a chance to know him better but he seems like a really cheerful and bubbly guy.
My cousin and her husband. They look so cute together. Kelvin looks like this HK actor....
Photobucket

The groom only had 3 tables since he has no relatives in SG. Bride's family ~10 tables, bride's friends ~4 tables, leaving > 50% of the remaining tables my uncle's friends. All his airforce and Mindef colleagues and friends.
Photobucket

The cousins, helping out with the evening.
Photobucket
And so happened that my cousin and Jeanette Aw are close friends. We were all so eager to share a shot with her. Even my granny. hahahha....
This is kinda an incomplete family shot. The mains are all missing???

No comments:

Post a Comment