Saturday, 7 March 2009

fly me to china for dinner

Align CentreWe went to China for dinner. Alright, it's some Chinese restaurant but everything about it has the 'Imperial' element. And of coz it's hidden at some corner in National Museum.
Photobucket

All our culinary utensils had traces of jade
Photobucket

My mum has been dying to try this restaurant for ages. She has finally created an reason (my sis's 'A' Levels results) to splurge. Now she has a headache coz she doesn't know what to study. Definitely NOT BIE.
Photobucket

Totally loved the fried sharks fin, USA wagyu beef and award winning roast chicken. The skin is so crispy and thin, and its flesh is smooth like baby butt and literally melts in your mouth.
Photobucket

My cousin's daughter is so adorable. She has her signature 'pig face'. This 15 month baby has as many shoes as me!!!
Photobucket
me: Topshop dress, Zara heels, vintage Burberry sling
sis: Esprit denim jacket, Warehouse dress, Charles&Keith heels

No comments:

Post a Comment