Tuesday, 3 March 2009

lalalalala

I'm embracing my height (or lack of height) with these really cute ballet pumps from Pedder Warehouse Sale. They are really comfy =) And there was this pair of patent red Marc Jacobs peeptoes which were also really comfy but it was only 2". Lael's philosophy is either flats for comfort or sky high heels so even though it may be my only chance of owning a pair of Marc Jacobs (70% off), I had to give it a miss. Squeezed in an additional 20% (5 pairs or more) on top of the discount as we managed to ride off a group of ladies. It's wonderful how shopping can unite women =) My bathroom is gonna be my secret shoes hiding place.

Also, we've probably covered every single designer store in town today. Someone's preparing her wistlist for her Paris flight. I'm so JEALOUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment