Sunday, 1 March 2009

2 of my fav items: denim and heels

There's something special about sale shopping. It's unlike shopping at a normal boutique where you spot something that you like, try it on in different sizes, compare with different colors,go home and sleep over it and decide. Sales shopping is something you can't control. It's either there or not. Sometimes, there's only 1 piece, 1 size, something different from those you already have, the right cutting, and the perfect price. You miss it and there's no second chance whereby you hope that it will still be there the next day. There's this thrill of finding the best deals during a sale, something that is soooo past season that it's actually making a comeback.

I'm totally pleased with myself. I don't think anyone can find a pair of decent denim for $33 and I managed to snatch 1 pair of acid wash skinny from 7 for all Mankind!!! How awesome is 90% discount man....

No comments:

Post a Comment