Tuesday, 15 April 2008

what is your brain for?

I hate being pushed around at work. Was asked to help map out some chain process without any prior knowledge of what they wanted. Basically, they called me into their last meeting and asked me to put their drawings into the computer. No sample, no template. So I spent 1 week to come up with my version of a timeline. When we called for a review meeting, they said that I didn't include some essential information which was not mentioned or emphasized during the meeting. How am I supposed to know what they wanted when they didn't give me any guidelines? So they gave me a template on visio basic and I was supposed to come up with something similar. I've decided to use excel since I'm more familiar with it and it's easier for me to make changes. After 3 days of work, my supervisor then said, maybe you should do it using visio basic since their example was on visio basic. I'm pretty sure they look the same. Why are they so rigid?? If they think that I was not doing a good job, why don't they juz do it themselves? It's not even part of my job to HELP them. The worst thing is that I'll be shifting to their office soon and I can't stand the sight of them (physically).

No comments:

Post a Comment