Saturday, 19 April 2008

i'm such a patriot



I must be crazy or feeling super rich to spend like that. My mum is so gonna cancel my supp. card if she knows how I shop. I'll juz treat it as my birthday gift if she starts. I have to say that it was quite a bargain. The pair of shoes worth $xxxx was going at 75% off while the belt at 80%, which turns out to be about the same as an ArmaniExchange belt at retail. Still, that shouldn't justify my spurge. Who actually notices your shoes? hahahaha. damn..

Anyway, I've opened my eyes to the true shopperholics. There were NO fitting rooms and NO mirrors. The average price of each top was $300-$400 after the massive discount. And people still managed to FILL their shopping bags. Clothes of that value, with or without discount, shouldn't be treated like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment