Thursday, 3 April 2008

happy hatchday

  1. I woke up this morning not having to go to work. My supervisor FORCED me to go on leave! hahaha. How cool is that =)
  2. Lunch was mussels with happy hour beer! yummy yummy. BIE peeps, we should have gathering there some day.
  3. Supermarket shopping with Nithe. He has become the man of his kitchen for the last month or so, inspired by the lack of food in his house. I'll be a very lucky woman if he continues to cook for ME.
  4. We will Rock You Musical by Queen. There was LIVE rock band hidden at the top back of the stage. Initially, I was kinda disappoint coz I didn't see any musicians in the pit and Nithe said that it might be recorded as it seems too good for a LIVE performance. But almost at the end, they showed their faces and ROCKED it. The story line is kinda lame but watch it for its music. Then and again, it's better if you know their songs prior to the musical to fully appreciate it. Loved it.


* Nithe gave me a little blue box for my present.

** WL called me from Shanghai to wish me happy birthday.



This day couldn't get any better. Thanks to all who remembered. I'm a very happy girl/lady =)

No comments:

Post a Comment