Thursday, 27 September 2007

I'm a happy girl

I've managed to convince Jess to go for the Isetan sale early in the morning with me (coz we need a isetan card to get in and her bf has it). Had to drag myself out of bed early on a rainy, holiday thursday morning for the sake of shopping and it was worth it. Managed to grab $200 worth of Armani Exchange stuffs. On normal days, $200 may get you 2-3 items in the store but I squeezed 6 items!! I couldn't believe how cheap the items were going at. Bought 3 guys tshirts for $20 each, 2 ladies tops for $30 each, and a 100% leather jacket for $80 (original retail price was $400++). When I saw the jacket, I grabbed it without second thought. I LOVE leather jackets. There's this punky yet lasting feel about it. Now I've a leather jacket to go with my knee length leather boots!
Isetan sales totally rox. I should apply for membership myself and stop bothering people.

No comments:

Post a Comment