Tuesday, 25 September 2007

argh! i need more time..

It's supposed to be our 1 week mid sem break but I seem to be even more busy. Don't think I have the chance to juz slack the whole day through without touching ANY work. Stuffs at hand:
  1. BN3101 - CAD drawing, group presentation & mid sem test
  2. IAP - NUS's list of IAP companies is really LOUSY so Weilung and I (the 2 brave souls who are gonna storm 6 months of crap) have to initiate our own IAP. Must try to confirm my conpany by this week and my supposed BIE academic supervisor, Prof Zhang Yong, is on leave till 16 Oct. IAP application closes on 3 Oct. Looks like his presence is not really required for the school to approve his leave. Also,
  3. BN3201 - finally my turn to scream and pull my hair about biomechanics lab report. The possibility of having 28x2 graphs doesn't sound interesting at all.
  4. And many other things left to catch up during this SHORT 1 week break

No comments:

Post a Comment