Thursday, 13 September 2007

girls are like wild felines

NUS Vanity Fair 2007 was totally madness. Jess and I skipped Partha Roy to get ourselves jam packed at central forum. Even before the event was open, people started queueing outside, trying to be the first few to lay their hands on the best deals. It was crazily crowded. People squeezing to the front tables juz to catch a glimspe at what's there to offer.
Can't really blame them as MAC was going at 70% off! Even their range was quite limited, people were still grabbing them. Seriously, I've never been to a sale that's so violent before. It was as if they were giving out them out for free. Well, most girls have a weak thing for sales and I'm glad that I didn't get unnecesary stuffs. Sales is a way to save money and not spend more money.

Ripped this off someone's blog

BF: How much you want me to withdraw?

GF: Just take some money out la..

BF: Ok $50 enough?

GF: Why don't you just take $250 out first, got extra then put back..

BF: ..........

--------------------------------

Guy 1: Eh what you doing here?

Guy 2: Lining up for girlfriend lor, you?

Guy 1: Same lor, you no lesson ah?

Guy 2: Got la, life's lesson lor. never to volunteer to queue up for girlfriend.

Guy 1: Not worth it la, no modular credit one

Nithe should be glad that I seldom drag him to go shopping with me. The advancement of camera phones allows me to snap a shot and MMS it to him so he need not feel bored shopping around with me. It'll be nice if he fetches me after shopping, which he usually does.

No comments:

Post a Comment