Saturday, 1 September 2007

biobiz 2007

Before Eric left for NOC, he urged all of us to attend BioBiz. A few of us decided to go since it's partially subsidized by school, at the same time check out our future career prospects. It lasted from 9am till about 5pm. I've to admit that most of us slept through at least 1/3 of it. One guy even went on and on giving us some sort of organic chemistry lecture. I'm totally done with organic chemistry so please leave me out of this. hahaha.. I mean it's good to see that there are so many well-known pharma companies setting up plants in Singapore but I'm still not convinced whether there's a place for me in this field. Well, still in the midst of searching. All of us were dressed in formal attire (maybe except me) and it's a shame we didn't have a camera. Kristy and Jess: formal clothes shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment