Thursday, 11 March 2010

Restaurant week (22 - 28 March)

I swear I've heard about Restaurantweek.sg a while back but it kept slipping my mind. Finally checked it out and made reservations. Most of the popular restaurants are fully booked but I still managed to get some decent ones that I've not tried. Set dinner going from 35++ for normal restaurants and 55++ for award winning ones*. I'm definitely not going for all but my busy friends have complicated schedules so its easier for me to make reservations first then cancel otherwise. Anyone wants to join me on any days?

Mon - Garibaldi Italian Restaurant and Bar*

Sat - Song of India*

Sun - Julian Bompard* (French)


2 comments:

  1. julian on wednesday instead??! i'll ask around when i get my phone after work..it's still available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wed only left 3 seats. All my reservations are made for 5 pax....

    ReplyDelete