Thursday, 5 November 2009

warehouse galore

What there not to love about warehouse sales when the prices are so crazy!!! The only trouble is finding a way to skip work and squeezing through the crowd to dig up sizes which should have all been sold out during the store sales. It tend to be the case for most warehouse sale. If you miss the preview, chances are it gets so messy and all the nice stuffs are gone. That's the primary reason why I always insist on hitting sales when they are fresh. There might be further markdowns on the final day but what are the chances of finding an S?
I totally love Zara blazers and I don't mind it being slight 'oversized' and let my dryer do the shrinking so I grabbed any S that I saw at the ZARA Bazaar. XS was extinct and I didn't even bother looking. Blazers were going for $35 when their original prices were over $150 and tops for $5 (I'll be happy even wearing them to sleep). The top 2 blazers are for a friend while the rest are MINE =) The scale of the sale isn't huge and sizes are limited so unless you live around the area, you might want to sit out of this.
Photobucket

Next on to the Kate Spade Preview Sale. The selection wasn't fantastic and for those who are thinking of dropping by tmr or Sat, don't expect to get anything nice because it's all gone =) Okay, NONE of these bags are for myself but I still feel really happy buying them on behalf of my friends who were busy at work. Black leather bags are classics and easy to maintain. The best thing is the most expensive one was $369. For a full leather bag this size, GREAT BUY.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I think I should juz change line and become a personal shopper. I think I'll be great at it. Anyone wants to hire me? Maybe pay me a commission of 5-10%? hahahaha......

*****
I wanted to take a break from work without having to sacrifice my precious annual leave. MC appeared to be the best and only way. So I came up with a story and went to the clinic after my shopping. The doctor asked me what's wrong with me and did his usual examination. After taking my temperature with a DIGITAL thermometer, he told me I had fever!!! Ok, now I'm really sick. hahahaha. That's 2 days of MC =) wohoo..... Plus, I'll be out of office on Monday because I'm on ISO 13485 course at BSI. So it's gonna be a long weekend for me. If only Lenith was free to company me, or my hardworking friends are not busy at work.........

2 comments:

  1. heh. no wonder there was none left. my colleagues never had the chance to see ANY of the bags.

    i'd love to get those blazers, XS or not. congrats on scoring them

    ReplyDelete