Sunday, 1 November 2009

Class of NYGH 4/5 2002 - 6 years later

6 years upon graduation from NYGH, with the help of facebook and friendster (I know who ever uses friendster these days??), the forces aligned and a gathering was organized. This is the first time an official gathering was organized since graduation. Sad but true, I swear it was hard trying to recall who was in my class and we had to match by their positions they were sitting in class. Till now, there are still 7 mysterious souls I've yet to figure out. Need to dig out my year book some day. Maybe I'll attempt to dig out and post my class photo. I think most of us look pretty much the same with a few exceptions =) For those who didn't make it, there's definitely gonna be another gathering SOON.
Of coz, the biggest talk was our class baby is MARRIED! She's still as goofy as ever. hahaha.. At the age of 23, in my definition that's freaking young to get married. So who's next? haahhaha....

top left: Jean (HDB public relations), Sarah (SQ Stewardess), Lilin (interior designer), Weiyan (freelance actress),
Yijun (engineer in transition), Claire (medical student), Jin Yue (auditor), Mrs WEE - Su Weiling ( finance, married)

bottom left: E'Ching (medical student), Li Quan (biomedical engineer), Alicia (teacher),
Audrey (biopolis researcher), Yuenying (mum's company), Sujuan (teacher).



NYGFs missing 2 =)

playsuit: Topshop, belt: Zara, heels: Pedder Red, bag: Balenciaga

1 comment: