Tuesday, 18 August 2009

work it out

I'm trying to explore the boundaries to the type of clothes I wear to work. Instead of the conventional working attire, I'm trying to spice my day up a bit since dolling up cheers me. In fact, the only time when I'm not gowned up in lab attire is when I enter/leave office and during lunch. Oh well... At least I feel good and not get sucked into the dullness of being far away from civilization =) Oh and I'm super into flag tees now. Finally scored a union jack one after searching high and low for it. I thought it's everywhere but when I tried finding it, there's none to be found.
Blazer: Zara, Top: Bershka, Leggings: F21, Broques: ASOS

Someone from SPRING came for an office visit today (thank god I'm gowned up). My VP was explaining the stuffs we do here, the products, our future direction blah blah.. She then asked, " What are the qualifications of the technicians here? Are they all GRADUATES?" .......................... COME ON! Are you idiot or what? Assuming you are a graduate yourself, would you work in the manufacturing line as an assembly technician? Pragmatism of SG statutory boards.....
****
You know how people can rumble nonsense when they are so sure that they are right but are juz pure confused? Our manufacturing manager tried blaming the electronic weighing scale that it's spoilt. Nice try....

No comments:

Post a Comment