Monday, 24 August 2009

know your bones

plain white tee + marker = DIY..... I find this rib cage idea kinda cool even though future radiologist Cheng thinks that it's weird (I know he thinks it's ugly but weird is juz a milder word). Who cares as long as I can pull it off =)
Blazer: Zara, Top: DIY, Denim: 7 for all mankind, Boots: Doc Martens

26/8: I juz spotted this on shopbop.com. hahaha. This I may consider weird and it's freaking US$84.....

*******
My eyes are busted yet again for the umpteen time. I have 3 different types of eye drops to hydrate my eyes at all times, even some gel when I'm sleeping. I'm supposedly not allowed to wear contact lenses for the next month or so. When my eyes are over strained, my vision becomes hazy (I think my cornea is itchy hence the scratching). The prescription of my glasses are off but changing them now will make me appear more blind than I actually am, thus there's no point changing them now. Conclusion: I'm turning blind. Maybe lasik is the only solution......

2 comments:

  1. hi. can you pretty please post a tutorial on how you made the bones tee? thanks. what did you use? i love it. love your blog.

    -raisa

    ReplyDelete