Monday, 10 August 2009

CHIC Magazine

I was browsing through the magazines at Borders and chanced upon this.
The editor used to be from Smitten, a magazine that I enjoyed thoroughly until it suddenly stopped publication. Instead of aiming at those who are trading excess for excellence and buying only classic 'valued' items, it chooses an assortment of yummy and so-affordable-they're-guilt-free goodies that proved to work as well. Items featured are chic and affordable, suitable for a lowly paid engineer who's desperately trying her best to repay off her outrageous debts to her blood sucking mum.It has some pretty nice stuffs and I actually managed to sit down and read it through page by page.
I spy the green or pink one for work =)
CHIC is out every first and third Friday of the month for $2.80/issue. Even though this is only their second issue, it looks promising and I'm buying it as of now. Juz hope that it doesn't become too Seventeen-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment