Saturday, 21 February 2009

doing my part to boost the economy

If you have nothing to do this Sunday and don't mind squeezing with the crowd, you might like to visit Suntec Convention Centre. There are 3 sales events there currently.
  1. Miss Sixty Bazaar. Up to 80% off. Most denim selling for $60. Didn't add anything to my Miss Sixty collection.
  2. Fashionista Sale. Selling weird American brands. They have some Armani Exchange Tees selling for $10! I grabbed 1.
  3. Branded shoes sale for guys, mainly Renoma and Hush Puppies. Man's leather shoes were going for $29-$49. A lot of huge sizes (43, 44) left. I bought 3 pairs of Renoma leather working shoes for Nithe for $29 each (UP. ~ $150). What a steal.

Also, there's a flea market at St James Power Station tmr. Still thinking whether I should go. Anyone interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment