Monday, 9 February 2009

DIY Project - Bleached Jeans

I'm totally a denim girl and I had to try this bleached jeans look. I've been sitting on it for too long. The thought of destroying a perfectly fine pair of jeans makes it harder to get started.

If Balmain said so, who are we to deny it? My eyes are immediately drawn to it.

First of, I managed to dig up a pair of Topshop skinnies which haven't been worn for the past 1.5 years or so. Instead of it going to waste rotting in my wardrobe, why not give it a shot right...


The bleach I used isn't as strong as I wanted it to be and thus I had to bleach and re-bleach and re-bleach and re-bleach until the contrast was obvious enough. I think I've used enough bleach to last me a life time. Now the reek of bleach is embedded into my olfactory system.

No comments:

Post a Comment