Sunday, 7 December 2008

DIY Project - Sass and Bide Beaded Top

Exams were juz over on Friday and I'm gonna lock myself up until I've tried all my DIY ideas. For the past few days, I think I've worked harder than studying for exams =) Anyway, I LOVE this Sass and Bide beaded top. There's juz something about it that drew my eyes to it at first sight.
So I've spent many many many hours, beading thousands and thousands of beads by hand. It's really damn tedious. I think I've beaded over 10m of it and my eyes are pretty dead now. But I guess it's worth US$140.
Top: Topshop basic (DIY Beads)
Denim: Rock and Republic
Shoes: Pedder Red

It isn't perfect yet and the beads are not as close as I wish. Maybe I'll have to bead another 10m to obtain the original look. This is my favourite t-shirt now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment