Tuesday, 5 June 2007

thrift mode on

Me: I wanna go HK for summer sales but I have no $$$.
Mum: I don't mind going with you if I'm free. You only need to take a long weekend. 3-4 days shopping should be enough.
Me: hmmm.. If you are going, does it mean u are gonna pay for me?
Mum: I can pay for your air ticket and logging, but shopping you pay yourself.
Me: I'm totally fine with that. Yay!!

But chances of my mum going is pretty low since she's forever busy and will be going to China in late July. Still, there's hope so I should limit my shopping in Singapore and online. If no HK, I'll juz save up the money and feel rich. heehee.. Have been in a MEGA thrift mode recently. Managed to not spend a single cent, not even food and transport, on a saturday at VivoCity..
Actually if me and ******* order without you and ***** it's cheaper. Well if you say so, what else can I do? I'm not feeling sore or anything.. Didn't really like the idea of sharing with whoever in the first place. So yar, save money!

No comments:

Post a Comment