Saturday, 16 June 2007

getting owned by a car

Borrowed nithe's parents' car to fetch him from esplanade last night. The car seriously hates me.
1st alarm: Pressed the wrong button which activated the car's alarm
2nd alarm: Pressed wrong button again
3rd alarm: Successfully got into the car but as key inserted, alarm activated again
4th alarm: Escaped from the car, called nithe's mum and tried desperately to reset the alarm using the key. As I tried to open the car's door, it started screaming again. Finally after like 5 mins of different combinations of locking and unlocking, the alarm was deactivated and I managed to drive away safely.
Never try to steal a Mitsubushi Lancer. The stupid car is heavily guarded with powerful screams. Surprisingly, the 4 full waves of alarms only attracted stares and people covering their ears. No sercurity guard nor police. Lucky. I was at Serene Centre. Was so embarassed that I wanted to juz run away without the car..

No comments:

Post a Comment